The Club held its AGM on the 12th, with a relatively small turnout which was disappointing.
We are happy to report that the club is in good financial standing.
Several changes to Committee include:
- Greg Matthews has finally stepped down from President, remaining as GEBC Contact until conclusion of Summer 2014-15 Season.
- Michael Traplin has stepped down as Treasurer
- Michael Webb was elected as our new Treasurer
- Sue Zuccolo was elected as our new Registrar, which has been vacant for several years. We welcome Sue aboard!
- Daniel Francic has stayed on as Secretary
- Steve Young could not make the meeting
At present, we do not have a President or Vice President.
An extra-ordinary meeting will be called in February to elect a new President and Vice President. If these roles cannot be filled, further action will be taken, including asking every parent of Club members if they are interested in a role, including other Committee positions.
Importantly, from Winter 2015 season, a member from every team entered into the GEBC will be asked to join the committee and attend meetings. We don’t ask much, and only have 10 meetings per year. We really need new faces going forward, and we’d love to have your help.
Click here to download the full report (Word .docx format)